We’re giving our cards a big upgrade, which means switching all of our customers from a Business Mastercard to a Visa Corporate Credit Card! In the coming weeks, we’ll be sending all of our eligible customers a brand new Visa Corporate Credit Card.
In practical terms, this card will be just like our old one, except:
- It’s will be a Corporate Credit Card, rather than a Prepaid Card.
- It will be a Visa, rather than a MasterCard.
- It’s a
subtleshocking yellow. All over. 🌻
Sounds stunning – but what are the benefits?
Straight off the bat, we’ve added some features that our customers have been asking for, such as including the business name on the card, and the ability for customers to set and change their PINs straight from the portal (no more visiting ATMs!).
Most importantly, it will give us the flexibility to launch some of the other things customers have been asking for. Apple and Android pay are right at the top of that list, so watch this space.
On top of that, the card comes packed with all the same fantastic benefits as before, including contactless, Xero integration, commission-free spending abroad, and our market-leading cashback and Avios rewards schemes.
I’m in – how do I get my hands on one?
Great question! 🤓
If you’re already a customer, you just need to:
- Log into your online portal, and go to the “Cards” page on the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the “Make the Switch” button in the top right of the screen.
- Confirm where you’d like your card to be sent to, and the T&Cs,
- Cards should arrive in 3-5 business days, and then you’ll just need to activate yours by logging in online and entering the security code we send to you via SMS.
If it sounds like just the thing for your business, you can find our more and apply to Capital on Tap here. 🚀